Halloween is back at Santa’s Enchanted Forest! Yes, the park usually opens on the first Thursday in November; however, we make an exception when Halloween falls on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, and that’s happening in 2019! Opening Day for our 37th season is on October 31! So put on your costumes, and join Santa’s for fantastic lights, thrilling rides and ghoulishly delightful trick-or-treating! We’re kicking off this season in a Spook-tacular way!
FIVE REASONS Why You Should Indulge in a Hauntingly Good Time!
- The only thing scary about Halloween at Santa’s is how much fun you can have in just one night! Santa’s wants you to experience the enchantment of the holiday season with a fun Halloween twist – parades, special treats, and awesome memories.
- It’s one huge costume party!Put on your superhero outfit, deck the kids as pirates and princesses and join Santa and all his friends. Bonus – if kids aged eight and under are dressed in costume, they get in for FREE before 7 p.m.!
- It’s a scream for the entire family!There’s candy galore as the kids trick-or-treat down Santa Claus Lane, but the fun continues for everyone! Brilliant Christmas lights, spectacular shows and exciting carnival rides – from the family-friendly merry-go-round to the thrilling Crazy Mouse – are included in the price of admission.
- Photo ops galore!Take pictures with Santa, elves, reindeer and South Florida’s largest Christmas tree. Make great posts for Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat!
- It doesn’t happen every year! It’s been three years since Santa’s was open for Halloween, but we’ve made it worth the wait! Don’t miss your chance to experience Halloween at Santa’s Enchanted Forest!
Click here for more info. It’s gonna be a Boo-tiful Night!
WANT ANOTHER TREAT?
Get your Season Pass Online before Opening Day and Save up to 30%. That’s unlimited visits for an entire season for less than the price of Two Single Day Admission Tickets! Really, No Tricks! Use your Season Pass Opening night. Purchase here.
Santa’s Enchanted Forest, 7900 SW 40th St., Miami; Open 5 pm-Midnight daily, from October 31, 2019 – January 5, 2019, including holidays